Galaktika Poetike ATUNIS
Galaktika Poetike ATUNIS
Galaktika Poetike ATUNIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Galaktika Poetike ATUNIS

Galaktika Poetike ATUNIS

ForumPortaliLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi
Kërko

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Tema Fundit
» Mourning - Poem by Shoshana Vegh / Translated into English by Gaby Morris London
Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 4:19 am nga Agron Shele

» Angels Bless Us In Sleep / Poem by Linda B. Scanlan
Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 9:58 am nga Agron Shele

» From a mother to her special son / Poem by Ernesto Kahan
Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 9:32 am nga Agron Shele

»  Natalie Arbiv Vaknin (Israel)
Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 9:27 am nga Agron Shele

» Poezi nga Grigor Jovani
Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 1:34 am nga Agron Shele

» KALAJA E NDËRTUAR NGA FJALA (Përsiatje mbi librin “Vepra me rëndësi të shumëfishtë” të Ajete Zogaj) / Nga: Timo Mërkuri
Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 1:17 am nga Agron Shele

» Kalendari poetik: Sibilla Aleramo (1876-1960) / Përgatiti materialin Maksim Rakipaj
Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 10:50 pm nga Agron Shele

» Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani
Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 11:04 am nga Agron Shele

» UNDEFINED / Poem by Jagdish Prakash
Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 11:00 am nga Agron Shele

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistikat
Forumi ka 54 anëtarë të regjistruar
Anëtari më i ri Franca

Anëtarët e këtij forumi kanë postuar 924 artikuj v 818 temat
Sondazh

Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Agron Shele
Admin
Agron Shele

Male

Libra Join date : 09/01/2012

Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani Empty
MesazhTitulli: Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani   Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 11:04 am

Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani Nahide10

Article by Nahide Soltani

https://culturalreverence.wordpress.com/2022/08/07/lost-peace-an-article-by-nahide-soltani/?fbclid=IwAR3BpaGKzu4LMZyzjVse_MgWyLb0FwIkOuDr9Ot2JYr96dgaTnWFQJ35Gks

Lost Peace…

One of the days I will write a letter to God and tie the letter to the feet of freedom pigeons so that they can take the letter to the god of peace.

Because in the midst of blood, on the tops of bombs and tanks, in the tears of war children, in the broken heart of the groom-less bride left alone in the wedding room, in the cries of the mother who lost her son, and in the mourning of a father’s diary, I lost peace.

I am looking for peace with longing.

Hi! beautiful god…

Didn’t you create me and other people free to walk in the Promised Land and live together the authenticity of our humanity?

O Allah, some people have deceived us in your name with the excuse that you will go to heaven after death.  I and many other people lost our way only on the rocks of ignorance, without living in the heaven of earth and sky, without understanding the meaning of life on earth.

On the Holy Earth, lies became more common, and oppression and tyranny became the pride of strongmen.  It is the easiest thing for the world’s politicians to do to tarnish human dignity.  The property of orphans is plundered, the living are persecuted, and a shrine and palace is built for the dead.

Regardless of the condition of man and nature, they attacked and killed people wherever they saw fit, they did not spare pregnant women, they cut off the heads of babies in the cradle.

They burned the forests.  The fish dried up in the sea, and the polluted air swept the earth.

People were injected with viruses for politics, including Corona.

For man had attained dominion on the Promised earth.

One day my hometown was filled with joy, love and justice, and the people of my hometown were rejoicing under all kinds of excuses and people were dancing to give thanks.  They divided everything they owned equally.  But one day the demon of greed prevailed over the people and the persecution began.

And oppression and cruelty became an excuse for some savages to save people until they invaded my land, but they did not know how to act humanely because they did not know about the culture and civilization of my hometown.

And a fierce war broke out in my hometown; all the antiques of my hometown were burned and set on fire.  Science, medicine and astronomy manuscripts were torn and the men of my country were covered in blood.

And spears were thrust into the bellies of pregnant women, the women and girls of my land were sold into slavery, many girls and women were raped as spoils of war.

And slowly peace fled from my lands, and from that day on, smiles dried on our lips.

Dancing hands hovered in the air, and wails and laments echoed in the air of my hometown.

Freedom was taken from the people.  Anyone who spoke the truth was imprisoned in the dungeons of the prison.

Our colorful, national and traditional clothes were taken from our bodies, and the black clothes of foreigners, which had nothing to do with our land, were sewn on our bodies.

War has been the happy vehicle of politicians and the roar of guns has been the saddest song in my world.

And the mirror of world history showed that war will be the culture of the world’s power seekers.

Fire, coffin, mourning, death and misery made headlines in the media of my country and my world, and people were stunned by misery, hunger and unemployment.

For some people plundered to satisfy their insatiable desires, as if they were to remain steadfast as long as they remained on earth.

Oh God, I have no hope for peace because my beliefs are in chains, my mouth is locked and the bird of freedom flew from my shoulders with fear and disappeared behind high mountains.

God, I know that where there is no freedom, there will never be peace.

First I try to make peace with myself and I am very happy to find peace within myself.  Because if I become an ideal person, then I will be a role model to the people in my world.  If everyone reconciles with each other, all wars and oppression will end.

Peace does not only mean the absence of war between nations and peoples, but peace comes from within.  In other words, if people of all races and religions love each other, real peace will be achieved.

When I turn the pages of history, I see only the names of people with good morals who have done something for the growth and development of humanity and existence in the world.

Peace is like a lamp to which all people of the world must tie the wires of cooperation and coexistence.

Peace is not a destination but a path to the free path of humanity, and it is our duty to hold hands and invite others to embark on this beautiful path.

And this peace will be established when the world is in a state where governments can achieve a conciliatory unity and universal law by accepting a democratic system.

And finally, I call out to the mothers of the world, in order to ensure world peace, we must first see higher education ourselves and strive to raise good and peaceful children.  Only properly educated children can build the future of the world.

If we examine the childhood histories of oppressors, warlords, and tyrants, we find that they were either raped as children, harmed by their parents and relatives, or lived in poverty.

Therefore, keep children away from all kinds of abuse.

Peace is imprisoned in the chains of ignorance.  It is necessary to break the chains of ignorance and to bring about peace.

I have opened my arms to the two birds of “freedom and peace”. I know they will both come tomorrow at sunrise.

Author : Nahide Soltani ©® Iran
All Rights Reserved To The Author
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
http://agron-shele.webs.com

Lost Peace… / Article by Nahide Soltani
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi
Galaktika Poetike ATUNIS  :: Kumte dhe Ese :: Botimet e reja-
Kërce tek: